- WeChat：Same as mobile
- Yijun Wu / Man / 1978
- Master / Zhejiang University, Computer Science（2000-2003）
Bachelor / Zhejiang University, Computer Science（1996-2000）
- Work Experience：11 years
- Desired position：Architect
- Desired location：Shanghai, Hangzhou
Alibaba Inc. (2016/03 ~ Present)
- Hands-on. Master in Languages, Design, etc. The most technically competitive guy in the team.
- Machine learning expert. Using BERT to classify tickets automatically.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Alibaba B2B trade system, the fulfillment domain, etc.
- Achieved high Performance(1000 QPS w/ single server), simple architecture and highly maintainable code.
VIP Shop (2014/12 ~ 2016/03)
Service End for Mobile APPs / Senior Software Engineer
- Outstanding Employee Award.
- Lead the development of APP back end service.
- Successfully published two apps - Zui Da and Wei Mei.
- Leveraged Asynchronous framework. Introduced many improvements against dev process, e.g. improved the online bug fixing process and get 60% reduction of steps, dramatically shortened time circle for online bug fixing.
- Ensure code quality by Code Review.
Yifu Finance（ 2013/2 ~ 2014/10 ）
Trade Strategy Backtest Platform / Architect
Work for a financial investment company to create the whole set of supporting software, including data capturing, trading software, and investment strategy back-test platform. The data capturing system fetches data from multiple sources, including web pages, screenshots, etc. Trading system is based on CTP platform and support multiple-account trading. Investment strategy back-test platform allows user to easily implement and back-test the strategies and visually view the results. The projects are based on DotNET and SQL Server. My responsibility was architecture and designing, and implementation of important modules.
MoganStanley（ 2011/12 ~ 2013/1，Contractor from iSoftStone）
Trade Data Reconsiliation System / Architect
Work for the Trade data Reconciliation project in Morgan Stanley (as contractor assigned from iSoftStone). The system downloads and imports trade data from exchanges over the world and compare the data with that from Morgan Stanley, in order to find gaps between the two copies of data, and present them to the operators to balance them. Work for the data ETL module and reconciliation engine, report generation and Web UI.
Nomura Securities（ 2011/1 ~ 2011/6）
Bond Trade Risk Report System / Associate
Develop the risk reporting system for the fixed income department. Responsible for the ETL (extract, transform, loading) program. Also takes the job to build the dev infrastructure, including the nightly build system, team wiki, and deployment center.
IBM China Lab（ 2004/8 ~ 2010/12）
Lotus Connections / Staff Engineer / Team Lead
Led a team developing two IBM products: Lotus Connections and Lotus Quickr. Participated in multiple modules, e.g. migration, install, data acquisition, etc. Played a major role in dev team and later on team lead. Delivered high quality work, ensured successful release of the products. Worked in US for about three months, get well acknowledged by US colleagues and led to management team moving development of the component to China. Followed Agile process, including daily scrum, automated test, etc. Fluent English communication.
Dragon Tech, Workflow Engine conversion - converted an open source Java Workflow Engine into DotNET, fully functioning. Very solid knowledge of Java and C#.
Open Source Projects / Articles
Open Source Projects
- PluralSight Downloader : A tool to allow users to download the video and sub titles from Online Video training website. It uses Fiddler Core to capture the network traffic and drives browser to download video and sub titles. http://github.com/yijunwu
- VIPShop internal sharing：Docker - Concepts and Applications
These are the skills that I am experienced in:
- Java Dev：
- Java Frameworks：
Typical Web App Architecture
- Functional Programming：
Java 8 Functional programming
- Version Management System：
- Unit Test：
- DB Related：
MS SQL Server/
- Other Languages：
Thank you for reading my CV. I'm looking forward to working with you.